Offers the language tools to localise the Frontend of your site.
For site builders:
- Frontend Languages management.
- one Datasource with Frontend Languages information
For PHP developers:
- easy access to Frontend Language information
- UI assets to build the language tabs
- Make sure you have Languages extension installed.
- Make sure you have at least one FLang detection driver installed (= install that extension). For example, use FLang detection gTLDs.
- Upload the
frontend_localisationfolder found in this archive to your Symphony
- Enable it by selecting
System -> Extensions, choose Enable from the with-selected menu, then click Apply.
Keep your fingers crossed and push za button!
5.1 @ Site builders
FL: Languages datasource to your pages.
On Preferences page you can:
Site languages: choose site languages
Main language: choose the main language of the site
Important! When you change the language, re-install the detection driver
FLang detection gTLDs.
5.2 @ PHP developers
This extension provides a static FLang class for easy access to Frontend language information.
If you want to create a third-party FLang detection driver, make sure that your driver adds the
fl-region params to the URL query string with appropriate values.
You can also set a main region value, but you need to edit the config.php file manually. Doing so will force you to use a driver that specify a region.