Provide a list of IP addresses or domain names and Ip2Kml will generate a Google Earth KML file with the geolocations of the servers pinned and labeled.
- Generate a .kml file with server locations pinned.
- Load a file containing IP addresses or domain names.
- Blank lines and lines starting with # are ignored.
- Uses https://freegeoip.net tp perform geolocation.
- Manually enter output file name or use the "Choose file" option.
- Ensure Java 7 or greater is installed
- Double click the .jar file or run at the command line with:
java -jar Ip2Kml-1.0.jar
GPLv2. See LICENSE.txt in project.
v1.0 - 2016/10/20 - Initial stable release.