TCP server for debugging and testing. Discard incoming data or echo it back to client raw or as an HTTP response.
- Specify what interface and port to listen on
- Choose one of three actions for an incoming request:
- Discard incoming data
- Echo data back to client exactly as it was received
- Echo data back to client in the form of an HTTP 200 OK response
Download the JAR
- Ensure Java 7 or greater is installed
- Double click the .jar file or run at the command line with:
java -jar TcpNull-1.0.jar
GNU General Public License, version 2 (See LICENSE.txt)
v1.0 - 2016/10/20 - Initial stable release.