Files to look at:
- CustomReportStorageWebExtension.cs (VB: CustomReportStorageWebExtension.vb)
- Default.aspx (VB: Default.aspx)
- Default.aspx.cs (VB: Default.aspx.vb)
- Designer.aspx (VB: Designer.aspx)
- Designer.aspx.cs (VB: Designer.aspx.vb)
- DesignerTask.cs (VB: DesignerTask.vb)
- Global.asax.cs (VB: Global.asax.vb)
How to integrate the Web Report Designer into a web application
This example demonstrates how you can integrate the Web Report Designer into your web application. The application contains a simple report catalog, allowing you to add, delete, and edit reports whose layout data is stored in a custom data storage (i.e., an MDB database).
Additionally, this example demonstrates how you can add custom commands to the report designer menu at runtime to provide better integration with your application. In the example, the custom Close menu command is introduced, which redirects you to the catalog page.
T190370: How to integrate the Web Report Designer into an MVC web application
T227679: ASPxReportDesigner - How to create an ASP.NET End-User reporting application with the filesystem report storage managed by the ASPxFileManager control