How to customize the Choose a Report Color Scheme wizard page in WinForms
This example demonstrates how to customize the Choose a Report Color Scheme wizard page in WinForms applications.
Below are the main steps to change the color scheme set on the Report Wizard page:
- Implement the IColorSchemeStorage interface to create a storage for the wizard's custom color schemes.
- Use the AddColorScheme method to add custom color schemes to the created storage.
- Add a custom service that implements the IWizardCustomizationService interface.
- Register the custom color scheme storage in the CustomizeReportWizard method.
- Call the XRDesignMdiController.AddService method to register the created service.