Welcome to the RegmiMVC framework
This is a simple MVC framework for building web applications in PHP. It's free and open-source.
It was created to understand the MVC pattern and workflow.
Starting an application using this framework
- First, download the framework, either directly or by cloning the repo.
- Composer Update (May be not neccessary).
- Modify .htaccess files in root and public directory and enter your root folder name.
- Open config/onfig.php and modify the constants according to your environment.
- Add controllers, views and models.
- Make Something
See below for more details.
The framework assumes URL format is controller/method/parameter. The default controller is Home and default method is index.
Controllers are stored in App/Controllers.
Views are stored in App/Views.
Models are stored in App/Models.