Sonarman can be continuously capture network packet. Sonarman is useful tool in following cases.
- Resolving network problem that difficult to reproduce
- Make efficient of troubleshooting
- Complement the log function
- Enable to save evidence
Sonarman was developed for the purpose of dealing with packet as network evidence to simple. Sonarman works with syslog by swatch. This software can save packet depending on syslog messages. You can save evidence surely when a problem happened. I hope Sonarman will reduce the trouble of system administrators.
Sonarman depends on following software.
Setup these software appropriately. Refer to "EnvironmentSetupGuide.txt"
I checked Sonarman in Debian wheezy. I provide Sonarman environment also as OVF.
Access to http://Host/ Default password is admin/pass
Refer to "User'sGuide" from following link.
Refer to SetupGuide.md
- Fork it
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create new Pull Request
This software includes the work that is distributed in the Apache License 2.0
- Twitter Bootstrap