Trust Wallet Assets Info
Hello and welcome to Trust Wallet assets info contribution guide. We appreciate your effort to open-source. Token repository https://github.com/trustwallet/assets (repo) is a source of images used by Trust Wallet including:
- ERC20, ERC223 tokens on Ethereum compatible networks supported by Trust Wallet such as:
- Ethereum (ETH)
- Ethereum Classic (ETC)
- POA Network (POA)
- TomoChain (TOMO)
- GoChain (GO)
- Wanchain (WAN)
- Callisto Network (CLO)
- Thunder Token (TT)
BEP2 Binance DEX token (native marketplace on Binance Chain)
TRC10, TRC20 tokens on TRON blockchain
Staking validators info available on Trust Wallet Staking Platform
Coming soon: token info, token price
Add new asset
- Prepare asset, look at image requirements, dapp requirements
- Get familiar with folder strcture, will give you understanding where asset should be placed
- Add asset guide
Update or remove existing asset
Whenever you updating or deleting asset on behalf of asset owner or just found outdated information, please provide link to the source saying about changes. That will help to speed up review process
- file extension:
- name：file name requirements for:
logo.pngname, but folder naming where they placed is most important part of contribution
256px by 256pxor
512px by 512px
- background: preferably transparent
- use simple drag and drop online service tinypng to optimize image size
dApp image naming requirments
- Folder for upload
<subdomain>.<domain_name>.pnge.g: https://app.compound.finance/ =>
dApp submission and listing requirements
- Integrate deep linking
- Add logo as dApp supported wallet
- Test dApp inside Trust Wallet on iOS and Android devices, test one more time
- Submit form for review
blockchains folder contains many subfolders and represents chains e.g.
assets folder contains token folders named by smart contract address in
checksum address for Ethreum like networks and inside of it
logo.png - image representation. Note: Lowercased or uppercased contract addresses considered invalid. You can find checksum address by searching on etherscan.io, for example stablecoin DAI checksum address located at the top left corner of the page and has both uppercase and lowercase characters. Or convert Ethereum address to Checksum address. For other networks address must be specified as it was originated on a chain, e.g TRON TRC10:
1002000, TRON TRC20:
TR7NHqjeKQxGTCi8q8ZY4pL8otSzgjLj6t etc ...
info folder contains for now only
logo.png that represents coin image
validators folder contains folders:
assets same structure as above and
list.json information about validators.
whitelist.json files you may find in folders like
ethereum but not limited to, contain list of address approved based on many criterias (TODO add criterias) and disapproved based on factors such as scam, outdated, abandoned contracts etc ... .
. ├── blockchains │ └──ethereum │ │ └──assets │ │ │ └──0x0a2D9370cF74Da3FD3dF5d764e394Ca8205C50B6 // address folder │ │ │ └──logo.png // address logo │ │ └──info │ │ └──logo.png // coin logo | | | └──binance │ │ └──assets │ │ │ └──ONE-5F9 │ │ │ └──logo.png │ │ └──info │ │ └──logo.png | └──tron │ | └──assets │ | │ └──1002000 │ | │ | └──logo.png | | | └──TR7NHqjeKQxGTCi8q8ZY4pL8otSzgjLj6t | | | └──logo.png | | | │ | └──info │ | └──logo.png | | | └──cosmos │ │ └──info | | | └──logo.png | | | │ │ └──validators │ │ | └──assets | | | └──cosmosvaloper1clpqr4nrk4khgkxj78fcwwh6dl3uw4epsluffn | | | └──logo.png | | | | | └──list.json ├── ...
- Ethereum ERC20 token folder
- Binance DEX BEP2 token token folder
- TRON TRC10, TRC20 token token folder
- Add Cosmos validator image
- Add Tezos validator info
- Add Ethereum contract address to blacklist
- Add TRON TRC10 ID or TRC20 owner contract address to whitelist
How To Add Asset
Process adding new tokens may look complicated at first glance, but once you completed it will be way easier do it next time:
- Follow image requirements
- Proceed to https://github.com/trustwallet/assets
- Press on
Forkin the top right corner, wait for process to complete
- Navigate to desire chain folder you want to add asset
- Prepare folder with image on your computer
- Simply drag and drop folder from step 5 to active window
Add files via uploadadd meaningfull comment what you adding to the repo
- optional: In
Add an optional extended descriptionwrite a comment about upload
- optional: adjust fork branch nam
- Click on
- Press on
Create pull request
- Once tests have completed and verified that your image follows all requirements, a maintainer will merge it. In 5-10 minutes your token will have the updated image instead of plain logo in Trust Wallet
Easy way for Git user
- Fork the repo to your own github account
- Clone fork and create new branch:
git clone email@example.com:YOUR_HANDLE/assets.git cd tokens git branch <branch_name> git checkout <branch_name>
- Add asset to appropriate directory, here folder strcture to help you
- Commit and push to your fork
git add -A git commit -m “Add <token_name>” git push origin <branch_name>
- From your repo clone page make PR
Why do I still see old logo in Trust Wallet after uploaded new one
Both clients, Android and iOS keep old image cache for up to 7 days. In order to see changes immediately, reinstall Trust Wallet. But as always, make sure you have a backup of all your wallets.
Why i don't see my token in search after PR was merged ?
After PR was merged, set of cron workers will update token status normally with in 10 minutes and sometimes up to 30 minutes and token became visible in search result.
How to use it? (For Developers)
Base URL for token image:
Base URL for coin image:
Coin logo, e.g Bitcoin:
Used in Applications
- Trust Wallet - iOS and Android
- 0x Tracker - The 0x Protocol Trade Explorer and news aggregator.
- Uniswap - Uniswap is a protocol for automated token exchange on Ethereum.
- LinkDrop - A customer acquisition platform for DApps. The easiest crypto onboarding.
- Aragon − Aragon is platform and network for decentralized organizations.
- SpiderDEX - Decentralized exchange for crypto collectibles.