Movies is a light web application to manage movies and track ther state.
It’s written in PHP, does not require a database and can be easily self hosted.
Version 2.0 is now available → download the last version
- Simple & fast, intuitive & mobile first
- No database (data is saved in a file)
- Easy installation
- Search, box office, watchlist, and random movie features
- Several optional metadata (original title, duration, release date, country of production, genres, external information link, movie poster)
- RSS feed for last movies
- Export and import feature with JSON file
- Settings (title, author, robots, pagination)
- Custom themes supported
Developed by Nicolas Devenet. Under MIT license.
Code hosted on https://github.com/Devenet/Movies.
Migration from v1 to v2
Before migrating to v2:
- If you want to keep your logs, you have to rename the file
Otherwise, nothing to do.
After migrating to v2:
- You can delete the obsolete files
You can also add a redirection on your webserver for the previous deleted files to the
- You can delete the obsolete folder