This repository contains the Python library for the GoPiGo, tests programs, projects and Examples
- gopigo.py : Main Python library to control the GoPiGo
- basic_test_all.py : Example to test all the functions of the GoPiGO
- setup.py : Installation file for the GoPiGo (use only if you are not using Dexter Industries SD Card)
- Examples : Example programs and projects for the GoPiGo
- tests : Test program for testing the individual subsystems of the GoPiGo
- other_scripts: Smaller programs to check multiple sub-system functionality
This repository contains source code, firmware and design materials for the GoPiGo.
GoPiGo for the Raspberry Pi: an open source robotics platform for the Raspberry Pi. Copyright (C) 2015 Dexter Industries
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt.