Blockchain based Document Management system prototype. Built with St8Flo http://www.st8flo.com
- Distributed Authentication
- Permissioned access
- Document Redundancy
- Revision / Edit history
- download or clone this repo.
- run 'npm install' in the base folder, as well as '/codebase/apps/blockchain' folder.
- 'cd' to 'launch/local' folder from a terminal tab
- type '. launch_local blockchain' to exec a shell script. The script will automatically launch 4 tabs with their runtimes pre-configured. The configurations are stored at '/config/local/'
- Open 4 browser tabs at the following IP addresses
- Currently runs on mac only, under a restricted signed license. Docker version will be put out soon.
- In production, this license can be used to identify nodes in a machine that belong to an organisation.
The goal of St8Flo is to be a unifying platform that combines all manners of distributed computing, ranging from blockchains to bigdata and machine learning, & present them as easy to use API's, that developers can use to build complex reactive distributed system that just work.