Tor rust controller
This is a Work in Progress.
This should eventually be a rust library to control the tor deameon through the control protocol .
The library should provide an interface similar to stem .
- Do error handling: make all functions return Results, and change all the unwrap()'s to try!()'s.
- Randomize ClientNonce.
- Verify ServerHash.
- Implement TCP connection.
- Implement Unix socket connection.
- Implement AuthCookie authentication.
- Implement a utility to launch the tor daemon
- Implement the different methods of authentication (Cookie, HashedPassword, Null).
- Unquote strings.
- Implement async events, probably by registering callbacks and keeping a thread running and reading incoming messages.
- Allow passing a configuration to the tor process.
- Add creation, deletion and listing of hidden services.