iOS version of https://nodemoreclowns.herokuapp.com (MHacks 8 Project). Tackles clown epidemic of 2016 by letting users post sightings of clowns on the map and letting other users know if and where a clown was seen nearby.
- User can log in using email/password.
- User can log in using Facebook.
- User can post sightings on the map with a picture of the sighting.
- Alert box shows up if user is within a mile of a recent sighting.
- Table view displays the sighting and its location + picture.
- Users can "like" sightings in table view.
- Timestamp on sightings
- Sightings will be deleted after 2 hours
- Firebase, FirebaseDatabase, FirebaseAuth, FirebaseStorage
- FBSDKCoreKit, FBSDkLoginKit
Here's a walkthrough of implemented user stories:
GIF created with LiceCap.
Copyright  [Dhruv Upadhyay] Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.