Hi there 👋, I'm Dmitry
- 🏢 I have been working as a software engineer since 2016.
- 💼 Currently, I am employed at DSR Corporation.
- 🔧 My expertise mainly lies in the field of system and embedded development.
- 🧑🏫 Mentor in courses conducted by our company. I enjoy sharing my knowledge and helping others to grow.
- 🛡 My areas of interest include reverse-engineering and security testing.
- 💻 Big fan of *NIX systems.
- ✉️ You can reach me at tg:@dmitry_polshakov or mailto:email@example.com.
🚀 Opensource contribution
I am a strong believer in the idea of open-source software. I sometimes contribute to different projects, such as:
- qTox - Actively developed Qt Tox chat client.
- toxcore - Contributed to the core of the distributed Tox network.
- thc-hydra - Did some cleanup and small refactoring of the tool to restore passwords.
- ImHex - Implemented some features of this cool hex editor.
- radare2 - Fixed a few issues.
- LibreOffice - Made small UI improvement.