- Makes use of ES6 features as much as possible(e.g Arrow functions, Let & Const, Constructor Functions)
- Your Rails application must reveal at least one
has-manyrelationship through JSON that is then rendered to the page.
- At least one of the JS Model Objects must have a method on the prototype.
Project Repo Specs: Read Me file contains:
- Application Description
- Installation guide (e.g. fork and clone repo, migrate db, bundle install, etc)
- Contributors guide (e.g. file an issue, file an issue with a pull request, etc)
- Licensing statement at the bottom (e.g. This project has been licensed under the MIT open source license.) Repo General
- You have a large number of small Git commits
- Your commit messages are meaningful
- You made the changes in a commit that relate to the commit message
- You don't include changes in a commit that aren't related to the commit message