After installing as an extension with Visual Studio Code, this extension automatically formats your PHP code, in accordance with PSR-0, PSR-1, PSR-2 or Symfony style conventions.
- Format current selection only, or the whole file.
- Trigger formatting with custom keybindings or actions.
- Supports formatting on save.
- Supports adjustable level (i.e. PSR2) and fixers.
- Can be configured to support other file extensions than PHP as well, i.e. ".inc" files.
- Supports different PHP-CS-Fixer installation methods, i.e. Composer vs manual installation.
Refer to our wiki for a quick and easy guide on how to install the extension and its dependencies.
Set up the extension, but can't get it to work? Check the Troubleshooting section.
Want to add a feature or fix an error? Follow the Contribute section on the wiki to get started.