This is a thing now, right? Right guys?
For the uninitiated: http://www.reddit.com/r/harlemshake
sudo gem install harlem_bits harlem_bits
You can specify width and height:
harlem_bits 50 25
- The "colored" gem for colored terminal output.
- afplay (Mac only).
- mpg123 (Linux only, thanks Arkaniad!).
- Figure out how to work with frame rates and timings to make bits dance nicer.
- Figure out how to render to the terminal more efficiently. Currently just outputting screen after screen creating a huge scroll history, ncurses maybe?
- Control-C doesn't exit cleanly, currently must press twice.