Fast, simple and safe!
DigiWallet for iOS and Android is the easiest way to get started sending and receiving digibyte. Designed with both new and experienced users in-mind, DigiWallet for iOS and Android is simple enough for a first-time novice to use, yet powerful enough for regular power-users.
Part of the DigiByte Network
DigiWallet for iOS and Android uses the vast DigiByte Network, the worlds most robust and decentralized Blockchain, to allow you to access your DigiByte at any time. Your app connects directly as an SPV (Lite) wallet, so you can start sending and receiving DigiByte right away. No lengthy downloads or syncing!
Safer than a vault
DigiWallet for iOS and Android is based on the latest security features to protect you and your precious DigiByte. Utilizing secure hardware encryption and a variety of other measures, you can rest assured that your DigiByte are accessible to you and you alone.
Your first Digital wallet
DigiWallet for iOS and Android was engineered from the ground-up to be as friendly to first-time users as possible. Central to this ideal is the simple recovery phrase, that is all that is required to restore your DigiByte in the event you ever lose your phone or happen to flush it away. DigiByte Wallet uses “Brain wallet” techniques (A phrase you keep in your brain) to allow you to easily get back up and running on a new phone, and it works across iOS and Android.
- Simplified payment verification for fast mobile performance
- Start using DigiByte Wallet immediately, thanks SPV (Lite) wallet technology
- Safety with your fingerprint, for easy unlocking of your wallet
- Easily import paper wallets, or restore from another phone
- No server to get hacked or go down
- Redundancy and resiliency, powered by DigiBytes globally distributed Blockchain
- Single paper key is all that's needed to backup your wallet
- Your secure / private keys never leave your phone and are never transmitted to any 3rd party, ensuring you maintain total control of your DigiByte
- QR Code scanning to save you time and effort
- Currency conversion, to quickly and easily see the value of your DigiByte in other fiat currencies
DigiWallet for iOS is available in the following languages:
- Chinese (Simplified and traditional)
We manage all translations with:
DigiWallet for iOS is developed as a free contribution to the DigiByte community. By donating DigiByte to the following address, you can help add new features, fix bugs, and provide ongoing support: DLjPPX9ZZnSMXJr6xFyMxnQCjtjix9ZJS6
We appreciate your support!
Installation on jailbroken devices is strongly discouraged.
Any jailbreak app can grant itself access to every other app's keychain data. This means it can access your wallet and steal your bitcoin by self-signing as described here and including
<key>application-identifier</key><string>*</string> in its .entitlements file.
DigiWallet for iOS is open source and available under the terms of the MIT license.
Source code is available at https://github.com/Racecraft/digibytewallet-ios