This is a repository for materials related to scripts we're developing to facilitate the encoding of LDLT editions.
- Virginia K. Felkner (University of Oklahoma)
- Samuel J. Huskey (University of Oklahoma)
Contents and Structure
This repository contains five directories:
- python: Contains the python scripts for automating the encoding.
- results: Contains output from the scripts.
- sources: Contains .docx and .txt files from Cynthia Damon's pilot edition of Pseudo-Caesar's Bellum Alexandrinum. These are the files we're using for testing the scripts.
- DemosPresentations: contains demo versions of scripts and slides for presentations
- guidelines: contains work-in-progress versions of guidelins for users of these scripts
This work is licensed under a GNU Affero General Public License (Version 3, 19 November 2007).