- First release.
- Nazara fails to compile on Linux with x86 target. (#73, #81)
- RUDPConnection is still very experimental and may fail to handle packet loss, do not use. (#74)
- Lua constructors may fail in some cases (#75)
- Packaging the engine under Linux fails to copy the executable binaries of the demo and unit tests (#77)
- Building with Clang fails (#78)
SocketPoller::Waitdoes not update its
errorparameter on Linux. (#79)
- When initializing the engine, some pixel format errors occurs, this currently has no side-effect. (#80)
Note for MinGW users:
Multiples versions of MinGW exists, I recommand you to use the Mingw-w64 version, as they are more advanced and use a faster exception handling mode.
Please note that TDM-GCC-5.1.0-x64-SJLJ fails to compile the engine because of their lack of support of the .lib format (used for Assimp/Newton, LIB2A was no help and compiling Assimp yielded a 26 MB binary instead of the 4MB version of Visual Studio).
Here are the Visual Studio 2015 (msvc14) and MinGW binaries.