Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Fix whitelist and blacklist regex to work properly in all cases
- New config option 'FirewallUriSources' which can plug into file or web uri's to get shared ban lists and auto-generate firewall rules. Defaults to https://rules.emergingthreats.net/fwrules/emerging-Block-IPs.txt.
- Add source and user name to the sqlite db.
- Fix blacklisting of user names.
- Add user name whitelist regex property to config.
- Better catch-all for provider check for failed SQL Server logins.
- Move to .net core 3.
IPBan 188.8.131.52 is a critical update that fixes a Windows service crash upon reboot. Please see the new install instructions in the readme file. You must set the service startup type to automatic (delayed) on Windows, or the service will crash upon machine reboot.
Massive startup speed boost.
If updating on Linux from pre 1.4.0, please remove the old directory entirely, and flush iptables (iptables -F) and ipset (ipset destroy) so they have no entries, then reboot and install.
Binaries are available on github now, or you can try to download from https://www.digitalruby.com/ipban/