OpenAtlas is an open source, web based database system for complex archaeological, historical and prosopographical data. The information is mapped as a network using classes and properties of the CIDOC CRM.
Please refer to install.md for requirements and installation.
Please refer to our contributing guidelines
- Stefan Eichert - Idea, Concept and Data Modelling (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Alexander Watzinger - Lead Developer and Concept (email@example.com)
- Bernhard Koschiček-Krombholz - Backend Development, API (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Nina Richards - Bioarchaeological Expertise (email@example.com)
- Andreas Olschnögger - Frontend Development (firstname.lastname@example.org
- Moritz Großfurtner - Frontend Development (moritz.großfurtner@oeaw.ac.at
- Jan Belik - Logo Design and Design Consulting (email@example.com)
All OpenAtlas code unless otherwise noted is licensed under the terms of the GNU General Public License Version 2, June 1991. Please refer to the file COPYING in the root directory of this repository or the online version at https://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.en.html
The OpenAtlas logo was designed by Jan Belik and is licensed under CC-BY-SA 4.0.