Tools module provides additional functionality on top of the Diligent Engine's core module. It implements render script and texture loading utilities. For more information, please visit diligentgraphics.com/diligent-engine.
To build the module, see build instrcutions in the master repository.
- Implemented Vulkan backend
- Added MacOS and iOS support
- Removed legacy VS projects and solutions
- Added HLSL2GLSLConverter project
- Refactored build system to use CMake
- Added support for Linux platform
Alpha release of Diligent Engine 2.0. The engine has been updated to take advantages of Direct3D12:
- Pipeline State Object encompasses all coarse-grain state objects like Depth-Stencil State, Blend State, Rasterizer State, shader states etc.
- New shader resource binding model implemented to leverage Direct3D12
- Diligent Engine 2.0 also implements OpenGL and Direct3D11 back-ends
- Alpha release is only available on Windows platform
- Direct3D11 back-end is very thoroughly optimized and has very low overhead compared to native D3D11 implementation
- Direct3D12 implementation, to the contrary, is preliminary and not yet optimized.
For more details on the release, please visit diligentgraphics.com
Copyright 2015-2018 Egor Yusov. Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0