SourcePawn Syntax Highlighting
Syntax highlighting for SourcePawn code. It is by no means complete, but even in its current state it is very useful.
Install Package Control. When it is installed, press Control-Shift-P, type "Package Control: Install Package", hit enter, type in "SourcePawn Syntax Highlighting" and hit enter again. Congratulations, your Sublime Text now highlights SourcePawn files.
- Fork this project on GitHub.
- Install the "AAAPackageDev" package through Package Control.
- Ignore the .tmLanguage file and edit the .JSON-tmLanguage file.
- Use Sublime's build system to create an updated .tmLanguage file.
- Commit your changes and submit a pull request.