Pack and Publish NuGet packages to VSTS package feed
This repository contains code for a Visual Studio Extension to create a NuGet package for a
.csproj file and to publish it to a VSTS feed.
- There is an existing feed at your disposal on VSTS.
nuget.exeexists on the local machine.
CredentialProvider.VSS.exeexists on the local machine
- Install the extension on your Visual Studio 2017 instance.
- Go to Tools -> Options and update the values as suggested by default:
- Build the project in
Releasemode (ensure the binaries are located in the relative bin\Release folder of your project)
- Open the context menu for the project and enter 'Publish to VSTS'
- You may be requested to provide credentials (therefore the need of the
- You will see two dialog windows popping up but they will automatically close.
- If everything succeeded you should now have your package in the VSTS feed