ChaoticCard is a personal site application that were base on the ChaoticSoul theme for Wordpress. You can now add you own themes. It's built using the micro-framework Silex, Doctrine, Twig as template engine, and uses a SQLite database.
- The installation form has no validation yet, and it isn't up to date. Feel free to contribute.
- Clone this repo (
git clone email@example.com:Dinduks/ChaoticCard.git)
- Install required submodules (
git submodule update --init --recursive)
- Add this to your vhost file (if you have any) AllowOverride All
Features to come
- An admin page to edit the vCard
- A contact form
How to add a theme
- Create a folder called
web/themes/and one called
views/inside of it
- Put the homepage content in a
homepage.html.twigfile inside the
- Same thing for the installation page (
- Don't forget to copy
src/views/to your theme's
viewsfolder You can take the existing themes as examples.