You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
Fixed PID management since nginx does not write its own PID file
Indentation fixed. Not a version bump.
Changes on text in header. Not a version bump.
* Spelling mistake(s).
* Re-worded destroy message.
* Closed log message if not terminated in the destroy function.
* Cleaned up pid & conf locations, re-enabling turn-key operation.
* Updated headers, added Debian Almquist shell (dash) designations.
* Fixed quietupgrade functionality.
* Upgraded quietupgrade to restore on failure.
* Modified functions to accept pids.
* Added destroy, as a last resort.
* Added project home to source.
* Added function to wait for pid.
* Added quiet upgrade feature 'nginx quietupgrade'.
* Removed & updated object locations to be as-is source friendly.
* Updated license information.
Added force quite to rm and chmod.
Various defects fixed.
Spelling change in comments. No need for new archive.
Fixed defects 2, 3, 4, and 5.
Added LSB header style to script.
Added website info.
Swapped with turn-key again!
Process count was not accurate when put in /etc/init.d/
Swapped for turn-key version.
Removed commented code.
Replaced Sigterm with Kill log statement.
Added version 1.0 of script. Tested on 8.10.