Directory Lister - The simple PHP directory lister
Created by, Chris Kankiewicz
Directory Lister is a simple PHP script that lists the contents of any web-accessable directory and allows navigating there within. Simply upload Directory Lister to any directory and get immediate access to all files and sub-direcories under that directory. Directory Lister is written in PHP and distributed under the MIT License.
Like this project? Want to keep it free? Make a donation.
More info available at http://www.directorylister.com
- Extremely simple installation
- Creates on-the-fly listing of any web-accessable directory
- Custimizable sort order of files/folders
- Easily define hidden files to be excluded from the listing
Directory Lister requires PHP 5.3+ to work properly. For more information on PHP, please visit http://www.php.net.
resourcesfolder to the folder you want listed
- Upload additional files to the same directory as index.php
Ensure you have the latest version of Directory Lister installed.
Verify that you have PHP 5.3 or later installed. You can verify your PHP version by running:
Find a problem or bug with Directory Lister? Open an issue on GitHub.