Directory Lister is the easiest way to expose the contents of any web-accessible folder for browsing and sharing. With a zero configuration, drag-and-drop installation you'll be up and running in less than a minute.
- Simple installation allows you to be up and running in less than a minute.
- Light and dark themes to suit your professional needs or personal style.
- Custom sort ordering gives you control of the ordering of your files/folders.
- File search helps you locate the files you need quickly and efficiently.
- File hashes instill confidence when downloading files through verification.
- Readme rendering allows exposing the contents of READMEs directly on the page.
- Zip downloads for fetching an entire directory of files in a single action.
- Multi-lingual support brings Directory Lister to the language of your choice.
A list of changes can be found on the GitHub Releases page.
This project is licensed under the MIT License.