M8 virtual display for Mac and Windows utilizing Derivative Touchdesigner
Modern Mac or PC - See https://docs.derivative.ca/System_Requirements
- Install Derivative Touchdesigner - https://derivative.ca/download
- Update M8 firmware to 1.0.3 or above.
- Download or clone this repo. Unzip the contents and keep the "Assets" folder as a sub directory form the project file.
- Connect M8 to host computer via USB and launch "M8DisplayTouchdesigner.toe"
- Select Serial port by clicking the arrow to the right of the "port" field. Click the "Connect" button.