Created the yellowbrick library MVP with two primary operations: a classification report heat map and a ROC/AUC curve model analysis for classifiers. This is the base package deployment for continuing yellowbrick development.
Deployed: Wednesday, May 18, 2016
Contributors: Benjamin Bengfort, Rebecca Bilbro
- Created the anscombe quartet visualization example
- Added DDL specific color maps and a stub for more style handling
- Created crplot which visualizes the confusion matrix of a classifier
- Created rocplot_compare which compares two classifiers using ROC/AUC metrics
- Stub tests/stub documentation