Deployed: Wednesday, August 9, 2017
Contributors: @bbengfort, @rebeccabilbro, @ndanielsen, @cjmorale, @JimStearns206, @pbs929, @jkeung
- Added VisualTestCase.
- New PCADecomposition Visualizer, which decomposes high dimensional data into two or three dimensions so that each instance can be plotted in a scatter plot.
- New and improved ROCAUC Visualizer, which now supports multiclass classification.
- Prototype Decision Boundary Visualizer, which is a bivariate data visualization algorithm that plots the decision boundaries of each class.
- Added Rank1D Visualizer, which is a one dimensional ranking of features that utilizes the Shapiro-Wilks ranking that takes into account only a single feature at a time (e.g. histogram analysis).
- Improved Prediction Error Plot with identity line, shared limits, and r squared.
- Updated FreqDist Visualizer to make word features a hyperparameter.
- Added normalization and scaling to Parallel Coordinates.
- Added Learning Curve Visualizer, which displays a learning curve based on the number of samples versus the training and cross validation scores to show how a model learns and improves with experience.
- Added data downloader module to the yellowbrick library.
- Complete overhaul of the yellowbrick documentation; categories of methods are located in separate pages to make it easier to read and contribute to the documentation.
- Added a new color palette inspired by ANN-generated colors
- Repairs to PCA, RadViz, FreqDist unit tests
- Repair to matplotlib version check in JointPlot Visualizer