- New Feature! Manifold visualizers implement high-dimensional visualization for non-linear structural feature analysis.
- New Feature! There is now a
- New Feature! The
RFECV(recursive feature elimination) visualizer with cross-validation visualizes how removing the least performing features improves the overall model.
- New Feature! The
VisualizerGridis an implementation of the
MultipleVisualizerthat creates axes for each visualizer using
plt.subplots, laying the visualizers out as a grid.
- New Feature! Added
yellowbrick.datasetsto load example datasets.
- New Experimental Feature! An experimental
StatsModelsWrapperwas added to
yellowbrick.contrib.statsmodelsthat will allow user to use StatsModels estimators with visualizers.
ClassificationReportdocumentation to include more details about how to interpret each of the metrics and compare the reports against each other.
- Enhancement! Modifies scoring mechanism for regressor visualizers to include the R2 value in the plot itself with the legend.
- Enhancement! Updated and renamed the
ThreshVizto be defined as
DiscriminationThreshold, implements a few more discrimination features such as F1 score, maximizing arguments and annotations.
- Enhancement! Update clustering visualizers and corresponding
distortion_scoreto handle sparse matrices.
- Added code of conduct to meet the GitHub community guidelines as part of our contributing documentation.
is_probabilistictype checker and converted the type checking tests to pytest.
- Added a
DecisionBoundariesvisualizer has been moved to it until further work is completed.
- Numerous fixes and improvements to documentation and tests. Add academic citation example and Zenodo DOI to the Readme.
RandomVisualizerfor testing and add it to the
- Fix / update tests in
tests.test_classifier.test_class_prediction_error.pyto remove hardcoded data.
ScatterPlotVisualizeris being moved to contrib in 0.8
DecisionBoundaryVisualizeris being moved to contrib in 0.8
ThreshVizis renamed to
NOTE: These deprecation warnings originally mentioned deprecation in 0.7, but their life was extended by an additional version.