Major API change: the
poof() method is now deprecated, please use
show() instead. After a significant discussion with community members, we have deprecated our original "make the magic happen" method due to concerns about the usage of the word. We've renamed the original method to and created a stub method with the original name that issues a deprecation warning and calls
- Updated clustering and regression example notebooks.
- Fixes a syntax error in Python 3.5 and earlier.
- Updated Manifold documentation to fix example bug.
- Added advisors names to the release changelog.
- Adds advisory board minutes for Fall 2019.
- Updates our Travis-CI semi-secure token for Slack integration.