Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Enabled link support in Quill rich text fields. [v0.30.0 of PHP Quill renderer]
- Enabled superscript and subscript support in Quill rich text fields. [v0.40.0 of PHP Quill renderer]
- I have changed the name of the background colour property on the page styling sub tool; it is now called content background colour which is more accurate.
- I have added the ability to define the background colour for your website (Page background colour, in the future this will be configurable per template). [Feature]
- I have added a horizontal rule tool, under the content layout drop down. [Feature]
- I have added a styling sub tool for horizontal rule content items, allows the colour to be defined. [Feature]
- I have added a delete sub tool for horizontal rule content items. [Feature]
- I have made improvements to the styling code, less duplication of both data and code. [Refactoring]
- New tables to manage any styling attributes defined for the page, HTML and content items, additional refactoring required. [Database]
- Control bar improvements. [UX]
- General fixes and improvements.