My name is Dmitry and I'm a backend engineer at @evilmartians.
- store_model allows you to wrap JSON-backed DB columns with ActiveModel-like classes;
- ar_lazy_preload brings association lazy load functionality to your Rails applications;
- graphql-ruby-persisted_queries is the implementation of persisted queries for graphql-ruby;
- graphql-ruby-fragment_cache powers up graphql-ruby with the ability to cache response fragments;
- rubocop-graphql rubocop extension for enforcing graphql-ruby best practices.
Check out my articles (
- GraphQL on Rails tutorial: Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3;
- Wrapping JSON-based ActiveRecord attributes with classes;
- Pulling the trigger: How to update counter caches in your Rails app without Active Record callbacks;
- Persisted queries in GraphQL: Slim down Apollo requests to your Ruby application;
- How to GraphQL with Ruby, Rails, Active Record, and no N+1.
🇬🇧Ruby Rogues Podcast 473; 🇬🇧Thinking in graphs; 🇷🇺graphql-ruby under hood; 🇷🇺Thinking in graphs (v1, v2); 🇷🇺Data mapping: the Rails way.