##Visual Studio PS3 Integration A set of Visual Studio 2013 Community Edition integration tools for PS3 development.
- PSL1GHTBuilder: C# Console Application that creates a msys child process to compile
- PSL1GHTProject: VS 2013 C++ Project Template setup with appropriate Project Settings
- PSL1GHTProjectVSIX: VS 2013 Template Installer
###How to Setup
- Download latest PSL1GHT VSIX template installer from PSL1GHTProjectVSIX.vsix
- Run the VSIX to install template
- Create a new system environment variable called PSL1GHTSDKPath
- Set the path to your PSL1GHT root folder (for me it's Z:\PSDK3v2)
- Open Visual Studio and create a new Visual C++ Project with the newly installed template. Make sure the project path has NO spaces in it
- Edit the makefile and sfo.xml with a valid app id and title
- Turn off IntelliSense errors by opening the error list (View->Error List), right clicking the error box, and unchecking Show IntelliSense Errors.
- Have fun deving!
- Implement support for CELL SDK selfs
- Implement support for CELL SDK prxs
- Implement error and warning logs
- Implement support for PSL1GHT SDK selfs
- Implement IntelliSense integration