Pull To Refresh Views for Android
This project aims to provide a reusable Pull to Refresh widget for Android. It was originally based on Johan Nilsson's library (mainly for graphics, strings and animations), but these have been replaced since.
- Supports both Pulling Down from the top, and Pulling Up from the bottom (or even both).
- Animated Scrolling for all devices.
- Over Scroll supports for devices on Android v2.3+.
- Currently works with ListView, ExpandableListView & GridView, WebView and ScrollView!
- Integrated End of List Listener for use of detecting when the user has scrolled to the bottom.
- Maven Support.
- Indicators to show the user when a Pull-to-Refresh is available.
- Support for ListFragment!
- Lots of Customisation options!
Repository at https://github.com/chrisbanes/Android-PullToRefresh.
The sample application (the source is in the repository) has been published onto Google Play for easy access:
To begin using the library, please see the Quick Start Guide page.
Please see the Customisation page for more information on how to change the behaviour and look of the View.
Pull Up to Refresh
By default this library is set to Pull Down to Refresh, but if you want to allow Pulling Up to Refresh then you can do so. You can even set the View to enable both Pulling Up and Pulling Down using the 'both' setting. See the Customisation page for more information on how to set this.
Please see the new Changelog page to see what's recently changed.
I will gladly accept pull requests for fixes and feature enhancements but please do them in the dev branch. The master branch is for the latest stable code, dev is where I try things out before releasing them as stable. Any pull requests that are against master from now on will be closed asking for you to do another pull against dev.
Copyright 2011, 2012 Chris Banes Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.