Bringing Holo Theme to Android 1.6 and above.
How to install ?
- Git clone in Eclipse
- Add HoloEverywhere to you project library (Properties//Android//Library//Add)
- I strongly recommand you to use the great ActionbarSherlock (www.actionbarsherlock.com)
If you decide that you don’t need ActionbarSherlock, remove the .Sherlock themes in styles.xml
- Add: android:theme=“@style/Theme.HoloEverywhereDark” in your application manifest, you may also want to test Theme.HoloEverywhereLight or adding .Sherlock to create awesome apps.
I am not totally familiar with Github, if you are interested in this project,
feel free to show me the points I am missing and I will fix them ASAP!
- “THE BEER-WARE LICENSE”:
- As long as you retain this notice you can do whatever you want with this stuff.
- If we meet some day, and you think this stuff is worth it, you can buy me a beer in return
- I also accept Paypal donations to firstname.lastname@example.org
- (you may offer me multiple beers as they are very cheap in Belgium)