We now have rooms set up as resources in our GSuite account, the following rooms are set up:
- Main Room - For the main room, workshop, etc. Mainly used for Maker Night, Plastic Playgroup...
- Events Room - For the big events room
- Dinky - For the smaller meeting room off the main room.
For people who have an account on the
DoESLiverpool.com domain you will need to follow these instructions to get the calendars to show up in your "My Calendars" list. For other people we can give you individual access to the calendars and you can create entries within them.
If adding events to calendars please now consider the best way to do it. From now on the "Events" calendar would be for telling people about events, not for availability, similarly the "Visitors" calendar is only for the Door Bot screen or keeping people internally informed about visitors. To book a room and make sure there are no clashes you must use the resource. There are two ways to do this:
- If you have access to the Events or Visitors calendar and it would make sense for the booking to show there, then add the calendar entry to that calendar and invite the resource to the event.
- If it's a private booking or you don't have access to the other calendars then you can book the resource by simply adding an entry to the calendar itself.