Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Things going on
There's a lot of stuff happening, so check the calendar
If you're thinking of starting a new event, then have a look at our OrganisingEventsAtDoES page.
When a regular event gets its own page, you might want to keep a note on it about what went on at each meeting if something important happened.
- Maker-night: Regular open night, free use of the equipment and community get together every Thursday and second Saturday each month.
- Liverpool Wearable Tech group: tech to decorate yourself with on Mondays two times a month
- IoT Liverpool: Once a month on a Wednesday, with pizza, a speaker with an organized presentation.
- Liverpool Friends of the Earth: 7pm third Wednesday each month in Dinky firstname.lastname@example.org
- Linux user group (LUG): 7pm first Wednesday of each month
- Community Project Software Group: is on the calendar twice a month, but not sure it's happening at the moment.
Sometimes past happenings
- Saturday Startup Club was on occasional Saturdays
- Geekup Liverpool: used to have a Tuesday slot each month.
- Jelly Liverpool: A once-a-month free day in another hackspace if you are organized enough to book in advance.
- Ignite Liverpool: Four times a year just up the road, compered by Adrian for the last >5 years.
Other happenings with little information about them
- Drone interest group: There's a restart discussed. Needs a page for it listing some projects of interest and how to arrange meeting times
- Gardening group: see Unorganized-administrative-content
- Salsa dancing: see cooking and brewing
- Brewing of something: see cooking and brewing
- Liverpool Clojure Dojo: discussing a restart, and to become a more general Functional Programming meetup.
This page is to enable us to close issue 430.