Clone this wiki locally
|Rooms||Equipment||Membership and access||Calendar||LaserCutting#booking||Issues|
DoES at its heart is all about making, and we like our kit, so naturally the DoES Workshop with all its Equipment is a most exciting place to be. Maker-night is core to our maker community, and the best place to meet the community of makers and hackers and learn. Maker-night is free and open to all. (Other times workshop access is £10 a day or £5 a half-day, or any time for £50 a month with a Workshop membership.)
If you want to discuss anything, head over to the Google Group :)
- Maker-night: Regular open night, free use of the equipment and community get together every Thursday and one Saturday a month
- IoT Liverpool: Once a month, see https://twitter.com/IoTLiverpool
- For more, see the complete list at things going on
- Tosca polargraph: The one with servo motors
- PolarGraph: old original one
- KinectScanner: info on 3d scanning with Xbox Kinect
- FlightsOfFancy: ideas for future of DoES
- FreshStaleLastChance boxes: FREE STUFF! You just have to take it away...
- PublicEngineering Ross Dalziel's exchange between DoES and Das Labor
This has been quickly ported over from the old wiki pages, listed at the bottom of Issue 97. Some of it is here only to be committed, and then archived to be deleted because it might be useful to go back over some of it.
- Digital infrastructure: Anything you can't bang your head on, except the doorbot.
- AV setup in Dinky: the past plans for the excellent meeting space
- Past plans for Dinky: what it was supposed to look like before it was like this
- Intern tasks: Out of date archival material for now
- Unorganized administrative content: Insurance, building phone number, administrator job spec, elf and safety, past visions, etc
- Cooking and brewing: whatever this is for, some dancing too.
- Surf over to the Cambridge Make space equipment page to find information that maybe we ought to link to or bring back here. After all, we're all using much the same things the the same reasons.