Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Where we are
DoES Liverpool 1st Floor, The Tapestry 68-76 Kempston Street Liverpool L3 8HL
Once you find our entrance on Kempston Street, ring the intercom to be let in, and come upstairs.
We are a 10 minute walk (4 minute bike ride) from Lime Street Station.
We are a 5 minute walk from the Greek Street / Pembroke Place / Monument Place bus stops (opposite the Tesco and Costa Coffee on London Road) which lead to destinations including: Queen Square and Liverpool ONE interchanges, Dale Street, Norris Green, St Helens, and Huyton.
Car parking on the street is free after 6pm, but expensive and limited to 2 hours during the day (even at weekends). The going day rate for private carparks is £3.50 a day.
Nearest post box
A 3 minute walk away, on Monument Place, outside Sayers Bakery, opposite TJ Hughes.
Nearby places to eat
- The Sewing Bee Café – 0 minutes away, on the ground floor of the Tapestry! Cheap and cheerful. Opens 8am. There’s a menu on the pinboard in our kitchen. Access via their big glass doors on Constance Street, or through the internal double doors, to the right of the wheelchair lift on the ground floor.
- Bee Bee’s Café – 2 minutes away, opposite Bulky Bobs. Our nearest greasy spoon, good for breakfast sarnies and barms. Opens 8am.
- Café Marmalade – 5 minutes away, on Pembroke Place, opposite the Liverpool Pram Centre. Popular with students. Good range of food. Cosy atmosphere. Opens 8am.
- Greekosophy – 5 minutes away, on Stafford Street, opposite Abakhans. Lovely greek food, with a deli. Opens 11:30am.
- Bite Club – 5 minutes away, in the Accelerator Building on Daulby Street (the one with the big curved glass front).