This Version is modified by me, the Player add automatic all Audiofiles in a Playlist, to listen your Songs directly.
Click the image above to go to the demo site or click here.
- 100% customizable design of all player elements
- Multiple playlist support on single page
- Playlist without Database just PHP glob
- Song meta data display
- Mobile Device Optimized
- Soundcloud integration
- Live streaming support (IceCast2)
- Call back functions for events
- Next Song
- Previous Song
IE / Edge
- Copy all Source on your Webserver with PHP (tested with 7.1)
- Open "includes/config.php" and setup the URLs
- All Songs will automatic read from "library" directory
- Optional: Reconfigure your vhost with the Example Rewrite Settings (NGINX Webserver)
Open your URL
http://yourURL.de/player.php or with Subfolder & Start Song ID add ?folder=SubFolders&id=0 as Paraemter in your URL.e.g.
Optional: ?isLive=true&url=http://radiostreamURL.de to set a Radiostream without touch the Config.php.
Troubleshooting / Issues
- Yes, RadioStats works just with IceCast2
- Yes, much Songs over 1000 Tracks could break or overkill PHP Process.
- Clipboard is currently not working, I figure out the Problem currently.
AmplitudeJS, this nice HTML5 Audio Player
Materialize, a CSS Framework based on material design
clipboard.js, Clipboard Function
jquery.nicescroll, Scrolling looks nice