In attachement you can find two things:
- a .jar file with
- a look and feel implementation
- a bunch of PJC's to use in an application
- a demo form (18.104.22.168)
- a .zip file with an Eclipse project with the source code
The .jar file is signed!
Here are some instructions:
- the jar file needs to be added in the formsweb.cfg configuration archive=frmall.jar,modernize.jar
- the entry point for the applet needs to be (normaly it is fixed to oracle.forms.engine.Main) code=ilias.oracle.forms.engine.FormsMain
Check the base...htm file to verify that the CODE="oracle.forms.engine.Main" parameter is taken from the formsweb.cfg; I had to alter it to CODE="%code%".
The form has a dependency on the DUAL table. It needs a connection to a/the database.