An extensible music client for Windows 10 & Xbox One. Future support for iOS & Android.
The current released SoundByte App for UWP
TODO: Explain everything
To leave feedback, click on the
Issues tab above. You will need a GitHub account. If you don't have an account, you can also tweet the issue to @SoundByteUWP.
- Setup the CI engine to process legacy builds.
- Use GitHub releases
- Setup automatic staging releases
- Move all repos to this repo
- The publicly released SoundByte app source code (for UWP)
- The legacy core library
- The new Amalthea engine (rewritten core library to be fully service modular (via extensions) and cross platform)
- The in beta iOS app
- The in beta UWP app
What's not included
- The web application (server side functionality)
Build Status (Legacy)
Build Status (Amalthea)
If you have any issues or feature requests for certain music providers (e.g. playback bug with YouTube), please create an issue.
Try to provide as much information as possible, including screenshots or mock ups when applicable.