This module contains a set of scripts to make anakysis of MEG experiments @UKE Hamburg easier.
The main components are:
- Detect eye, muscle and car artefacts as well as sensor jumps.
- Read metadata (triggers) from data stream to epoch data.
- source reconstruction:
- High level methods that encapsulate MNE functionality to do LCMV source estimates.
- Define ROIs based on freesurfer labels and extract single trial estimates from ROIs.
- Obtain TFR estimates in source space.
- parallelizaton of simple methods across PBS (UKE, lisa) and slurm clusters (Hummel)