Provides syntax highlighting, code snippets, quick documentation reference and robust code generating commands. You can even interact directly with FileMaker Pro's clipboard from within this bundle.
This project was forked from a simpler version by Matt Petrowsky. His bundle was a simplification of the original bundle by Charles Ross. My version mostly adds to the commands.
For more information, please see the help file. You can access that in the bundle menu or in the support folder.
Sublime Text 2 users, see the SublimeText2 branch.
- Tab triggers for FileMaker functions
- Documentation for functions, script steps and error codes
- Manipulating/generating calculations
- Manipulating/generating FileMaker clipboard XML
- Extracting data from the DDR
- Extracting data from import.log files
- Syntax highlighting
- FileMaker Clipboard
- FileMaker Log
- Code folding
- Help section
- Full documention on most commands (displayed when running command with empty input)
- Install TextMate
- Download these files. (zip and tar formats available)
- Uncompress/extract the package contents, if necessary.
- Rename the folder to "FileMaker.tmbundle". (You will have to remove some metadata from the name.)
- Double-click on the file.
That's it! TextMate will install the bundle automatically into "~/Library/ApplicationSupport/TextMate/Bundles"
You can set up the bundle as a Git repository right where TextMate installs it. Here are the Terminal commands:
mkdir -p ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles git clone git://github.com/DonovanChan/filemaker.tmbundle.git "FileMaker.tmbundle" osascript -e 'tell app "TextMate" to reload bundles'
The TextMate 2 pre-release stores bundles in a different place, however:
mkdir -p ~/Library/Application\ Support/Avian/Bundles cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/Avian/Bundles git clone git://github.com/DonovanChan/filemaker.tmbundle.git "FileMaker.tmbundle"
Once you've cloned the git repository, you can update it like this:
cd ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles git pull
Beezwax Datatools, Inc.
Original bundle by Charles Ross, firstname.lastname@example.org
Forked 3/12/11 by Donovan Chandler from Matt Petrowsky