One of the features of LightZone is that it automatically applies a ZoneMapper-type tool called a Raw Tone Curve to Raw files from recognized cameras. LightZone can process Raw files without a Raw Tone Curve for that camera, but the result will tend to be somewhat on the dark side.
Here are some Raw Tone Curve files for Nikon cameras that weren't included
in LightZone 3.9.
Install the file(s) into your normal LightZone template folder.
LightZone\Templates folder in your main documents folder.
Templates directory in the LightZone installation directory.
==> If you need a Raw Tone Curve file for a camera model that isn't here, please submit a request in the Issue Tracker. There are a lot of camera models that need Raw Tone Curves, but a limited number of LightZone licensees left. Do let us know there's a need for a particular camera profile.
The following profiles are original work of the LightZombie Project, and are released to the public domain:
- Nikon 1 J1 : custom-created
- Nikon 1 J2 : copy of Nikon 1 J1 profile
- Nikon 1 V1 : copy of Nikon 1 J1 profile
- Nikon D4 : custom-created
- Nikon D800 : custom-created
- Nikon D3100 : custom-created
- Nikon D3200 : custom-created
- Nikon D5100 : copy of Nikon D7000 profile
- Nikon D7000 : custom-created
The following profiles are copies of profiles provided by Light Crafts, and are covered under the LightZone license:
- Nikon D5000 : copy of Nikon D90 profile