Einstein is a mobile application for ages 13+ to learn and teach mathematics. Built using Ionic Framework 3 and developed for iOS.
Just fork the repo and clone it, and after installing all prerequisites (see prerequisites below) run
ionic serve from within the project directory.
To run this application for development and testing, the following prerequisites must be installed:
Node: (developed on v6.11.1)
See https://ionicframework.com/getting-started/ to get started with Ionic.
-@ionic/cli-utils (1.5.0) -Cordova CLI: (7.0.1) -Ionic CLI: (3.5.0)
Angular 4 CLI: (developed on 1.2.1)
-firebase tools (3.9.1)
After installing dependencies, run
npm install from within the project directory. When finished, run
ionic serve to serve the project in development mode.
Running the tests
To execute the Karma tests suite, run
npm test from within the root project directory.
The application will be automatically linted using tslint whenever the user runs an
ionic serve command from within the project directory. Linting results will be printed in the terminal.
Test native functionality
- Google Firebase - Database and Auth
- Angular 4 - Cross-platform Framework
- Ionic Framework - Developed for iOS
- Doug Lyford - SCRUM Master -
- Himanshu Pant - Product Owner -
- Justine Wang - Software Engineer -
- Peter Maxcy - Software Engineer -
This project is licensed under the MIT License - see the LICENSE.md file for details
- Thanks to Hack Reactor for providing an amazing education and experience!
- Thanks to RxJS and observables for being pretty cool!